Explore Further with Azamara
This boutique cruise line, offers small luxury ships and an intimate relaxed style. If you love to explore the world and enjoy being treated with warmth and hospitality then Azamara is for you. More overnight stays and longer days in port allow you to immerse yourself in the destinations of your choice, experience the cultures and imagine the possibilities.
Your ‘More Inclusive’ cruise line……
• One AzAmazing Evenings event for every guest (except Transatlantic voyages) experiencing the best of the local culture and famous landmarks.
• Select spirits, international beers & wines.
• Bottled water, soft drinks, speciality coffees & teas.
• English butler service for suite guests.
• Self-service laundry & supplies.
• Shuttle service at port destinations (offered wherever available).
• Concierge services for personal guidance & reservations.
The Cruise Shop Recommends … Azamara
So, why cruise with Azamara? Elaine visited Azamara Journey in Dublin Port recently. “Journey is a small, intimate ship carrying just over 680 passengers and as a result the service is extremely personal. The chic boutique style provides a sophisticated but comfortable atmosphere. I was particularly impressed with the flexible dining and variety of dining on board. In the main dining room there was plenty of tables for two which is always popular but also opportunities to join other passengers if you wish. We had lunch on board and as you would expect the food was wonderful and great attention was paid to serving and sourcing local food. The Windows café is used for themed evenings such as Italian, Chinese and Mexican. This is all part of the extra ways Azamara provide culturally immersive opportunities in their ports of call whilst still retaining the luxury and service they are renowned for.
With the Azamara fleet being smaller than many ships they can dock in ports other ships find impossible, this means they can take in ports that are often not available or overlooked by they larger lines, it also means no necessity for tender transfers.